There are many ways you can help us with VDA 2. To name a few:
- Development. VDA 2 is in a very early stage of development, and we would much appreciate another pair of eyes and hands to help us out.
- Translation. When VDA 2 reaches its alpha stage, we'll need lots of translators to help us.
- Testing. Poorly written software is bad for PR, and we need people to check to make sure that VDA 2 works in all wikis.
- Ideas. We'd like to see lots of fresh new ideas for plugins and other extensions.
- Improving documentation. One thing that makes anything great it great written instructions on how to use it. Feel free to run around improving documentation as you can!
If you would like to help, ask at the talk page. We would much appreciate your assistance!